One, Member registration, updating and keeping
1. When you register, please provide your correct personal information
2. Please update your personal information, to keep it accurate, current and complete.
3. If you provide incorrect or false data, the Website reserves the right to terminate the membership and use of the services.
4. Members have the obligation to save Member ID and password to this Website, and be responsible for all activities undertaken by the password after login. To protect your membership, do not disclose account and password or provide it to a third person, or lend or transfer to others. If members find that account or password had been destroyed by any unlawful use or abnormal use of security situation, should immediately report to the Website.
Two, The Website has a Data Protection Policy that describes how the company will handle any personal data you provide while visiting the site. You should click “Data Protection Policy “ to review the document before providing any personal data on the Website.
Three, member information content restrictions and codes of conduct
1. do not engage in illegal and improper acts.
2. do not use the services of this Website to transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, disruptive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or any other nasty data, text, images, files, links, software, or other data.
3. do not post or distribute any false advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of deception advertisement.
4. not to transmit data that would infringe this Website or any of others.
5. do not transfer data that would violate existing laws, international law or contrary to public order and good customs data.
6. do not interfere or disrupt the servers or network connected to this service.
7. Comply with all rules, procedures and policies that concerning the connections to this network requirements,.
8. this Website has the right of final decision, and without notice to remove all inappropriate content to this site directly.
Four, the service stops and changes
1. This Website reserves the right to stop or change the the content or the right to terminate any member account services, without prior notice. In any case, stop or change the service, or terminate member account services are likely to have trouble, inconvenience or damage, this website does not assume any responsibility.
2. While one of the following situations occurs, this website has the right to stop or interrupt in the provision of services:
(1) Essential maintenance and construction with site systems, related hardware and software equipment.
(2) Sudden failure with this Website systems, related hardware and software equipment.
(3) Due to natural disaster or other force majeure factors cause this Website is unable to provide services.
Five, The information contained in this website is provided to you for personal or internal use only, in no event this Website will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages for use of this Website.
Six, Copyright and Usage of the Content.
The copyrights, patent, trandemark and other rights on this Website are owned by YA HORNG ELECTRONIC CO., LTD. No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this Website without the express written permission of YA HORNG ELECTRONIC.
You are not allowed to make any part of this Website available as part of another web site. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Website or its content.
Seven, consent of modified
This Website reserves the right to modify the consent of rights, the change notice will be declared in the homepage, but not send notice to the individual. If Member does not agree the change of the content, do not continue to use this website. Otherwise, we will take it for granted that you have agreed to and accepted the binding of the updated or change in this statement.
Eight, the applicable law and competent court
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of R.O.C.. The parties consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Taipei, Taiwan, for resolution of all disputes arising hereunder.